Tuesdays at 11 am Pacific Time
Videos are posted on YouTube @AnnHince
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 864 0155 7999
Tapping Group on Zoom
Mondays at 7:30-9 pm Pacific Time
Contact Ann for details
- This event has passed.
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
What is awareness?
How aware are you? Do you know?
Find out your current level of awareness and learn techniques to expand your awareness – and in the process, become more peaceful inside.
Join Ann Hince, author of A Pathway to Insight on this one-day experiential seminar.
Ann has been interviewed on over 300 podcasts and has her own YouTube channel.
What you will learn:
- You will come away with a deeper understanding of what awareness is – not only intellectually but also kinesthetically.
- You will determine your current level of awareness and therefore understand more about yourself in relation to others around you.
- I will hopefully lead you from your current level of awareness to a slightly deeper level so that you can really “know” the difference (whether this happens will depend on you, but we will work on that throughout the day).
- You will learn the techniques that I have used along the way and will leave being able to apply them to any area of your life.
- We will work collectively on one social issue – the one you all choose as the most important on that day.
- Most of all, I hope you will learn that there is more to life – a greater depth to life and to our abilities – than you know right now.
Time: 10am – 4pm (lunch break from 12:30-1:30)
Where: 14888 Peaceful Valley Rd, Sonora, CA
To register, please:
- send $40 via Venmo to @Ann-Hince-1, then
- send an email to email@example.com with your name and we will send you more details about the day.
Follow Ann on Facebook for event reminders.